Juno DS-88 : Vocoder in performance mode

Reaction score
Hi everyone !

This is my live setup :
Juno DS-88 for main keyboard and Nektar LX61+ as a midi controller to play the Juno sounds.
So I created a lot of performances (each one is named as the song I play, and saved as Favorite) with 1 to 8 sounds/patch each one, played with the internal keyboard of the Juno or with the controller, depending of the song.

I have a question,
On one song, I have to play like this :
On the juno, an organ on left part of the kbd, a string on the middle part, and a bell to the right part, and on the controller a synth sound to play the chorus.
The problem is that I have to "sing" with the vocoder in the middle of the song... I usually use the Juno vocober by switching it into this mode but by doing this I just can't use my performance in the same time (and so I can't play with the sounds while I sing...).

So, anyone can help me and tell how to use the vocoder "Robot" into my performance, just on the last octave of the keyboard for example, or on a specified midi channel I would just switch on (on the controller for example) into the song ?

Sorry for my english... I'm a poor french !
Thanks a lot !

Reaction score
Hey
I knew this video but it doesn't correspond exactly.
It seems to be able to use vocoder on a performance by setting this one on dual mode. When I select the split mode the vocoder doesn't work.
I will try again but...
Thanks

Reaction score
So I tried again to set my juno ds as a vocoder into a performance...
This time it works well ! It offers to me all I wanted to do !
Just now I can't sing without the vocoder, simply by the mic plugged into the Juno ! Ahahah...
Thanks for all !

Ask a Question