Juno-DS headphone volume?

Reaction score
Is it possible using the menus/buttons on the Juno-DS to change the volume of the headphone output?

On stage it's hard to hear my keys even with my own monitor wedge in which the sound tech has mixed in quite a bit of my own keys. The noise of the PA, drums etc. seems to wash it out during shows.

Someone advised me to get Shure 215 sound isolating earphones. I've been playing with them a bit, apparently I have to try different buds to get a tight fit. Even so, I wonder if I can increase the volume they're receiving right out of the keyboard.

Reaction score
I have the Behringer 1002B mixer which works well for me, although it is a little more expensive than the one Gary is suggesting.

I feed both my keyboards through it at home and play with headphones on.

Reaction score
On stage it's hard to hear my keys even with my own monitor wedge in which the sound tech has mixed in quite a bit of my own keys. The noise of the PA, drums etc. seems to wash it out during shows.
Mark if at all possible I recommend having your own monitor just for keys - use the sound tech's monitor so you can hear the rest of the band (I'm assuming you need it for vox and guitar) and take the keys out of it.

The guys above are correct if you use a personal mixer with an AUX send you can then gain control of your own foldback volume, while still sending your normal signal in mono/stereo to FOH. You can use headphones, ear buds or a dedicated speaker to hear yourself, whatever works best for you.

Ask a Question