Juno DS88 programming consultation?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I bought a Juno DS88 in the last year or so and have had a number of questions relating to operating and programming that go beyond the basics, and want to find a DS “expert” who I can pay hourly to help me with a bunch of misc issues, to allow me to resolve them in the quickest manner.

Would anyone qualified on this forum be interested? If so, please email me at (e-mail address removed) and let me know your experience and hourly rate for doing a Zoom consultation.

thanks,
Steve

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I don't consider myself an "expert" but you should be able to resolve most issues quickly enough here in the forums if you don't mind waiting a max of 48 hours for someone to get back to you. Usually you will get a response within 2 or 3 hours anyway.

For that matter, try searching the forums here for Juno DS and you'll come up with several dozen threads, any one of which may already be addressing the issues you might be experiencing.

If you'd like to pick my brain on Discord my ID is happyrat1#5519

No charge for the service. :)

Gary ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome.

In case you are not aware, Roland Product Support has a Playlist of tutorial videos on their Youtube Channel that may help.

Ask a Question