Juno DS88 V 2.0 Manual

HKC

Reaction score
Hi there
I just updated to the 2.10 version of Juno DS.
Why is there only a Spanish supplementary manual on Rolands site....does anybody know of an English one

All the best
Henrik

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I would recommend downloading the English manuals again to see if they've been updated to reflect version 2.10, since keyboard manufacturers often update their manuals rather than issuing supplementary "addendums" for new firmware changes. They might have created the Spanish supplementary manual in lieu of updating the main Spanish manual, but chances are that any new material reflective of version 2.10 has been incorporated into the existing English manuals.

HKC

Reaction score
Hi there
Thank you for the replies. I found the 2.0 supplementary manual after surfing around around a bit on the site. It's not the most tidy support page but after all it was there :)
I am looking forward to try out the option to make make own multisamples which I have been wanting to do for some time, I just missed the 2.0 update completely.

Henrik

Ask a Question