juno stage sounds vs juno di

Reaction score
I have a Juno di and I'm thinking of buying a Juno stage. I know the action of the stage is better than the di, but how do the sounds compare? Are they better? Sampled from a better sound engine like the jupiter 80? I'm interested mostly in better piano and organ sounds that I currently have with my di.
Can someone who has played both, help me out?

Much appreciated!

Reaction score
I have a Juno di and I'm thinking of buying a Juno stage. I know the action of the stage is better than the di, but how do the sounds compare? Are they better? Sampled from a better sound engine like the jupiter 80? I'm interested mostly in better piano and organ sounds that I currently have with my di.
Can someone who has played both, help me out?

Much appreciated!
i used to have both keyboards, the sounds and even most if not all of the patches, very noticable in the solo sounds [ all with exactly the same names ] are all just about identicle in the stage and the di, the basic sound engine is the same, also the smf player are compleatly compatable with each other.

Ask a Question