Juno stage

Reaction score
Hey I'm looking at buying a Roland Juno stage
Has anyone had any problems with it. I really like it but want to hear either positive or negative feedback about it before I make a final purchase.
I have also been looking at m50 and a used triton le
I also play reggae music so if anyone has a better keyboard in mind for my type of music i would love to hear back from you guys
Thanks

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

I own (gig and record) with a Juno Stage. What price can you get one for?

Good two handed players keyboard. Light. Keys feel good. Good sounds.

Plenty of keyboards out there though - may not be your best option. What's your budget and what will you be doing with it? (type of music, band with drums & guitars or ...?)

Reaction score
Hey thanks for getting back to me as soon as you can
I saw one on guitar center for 1300. My budget is about 1500 but I still want to buy a hard case for it and I know how expensive they are. My type of music is reggae. It's a four piece band drums guitar bass And keys. I usually am switching between my piano organ and synths. I wanna find a keyboard that has really good organs brass and synths.
Thanks

Reaction score
Guitar Centre - are you in the US? The Kurzweil PC3 stuff is being discounted over there - $999 I read. Is that the case?

Reaction score
Yes I live in California us. I looked up the kurzweil and it doesn't look like it has been discontinued because they are still selling them at stores. Is that a good keyboard to check out? And is it good for Gigging at shows?

Reaction score
Oh haha my bad yeah I just looked at it. It is 999$. Is that a good keyboard as well?
I went to the music store today and played around with the Juno gi because the Juno stage wasn't in stock. One thing I noticed with the gi is that whenever you change within different banks it pauses. Now my question is would this be the same with the Juno stage because that could easily change my mind in the purchase of buying that keyboard?

Ask a Question