just a few questions about keyboard

Reaction score
hey i just want to ask a few questions about keyboard and if anybody can help me and put me in the right direction.

What cover could i start of with to get me playing confidently?

Does anybody know of any good warm ups?

Can anybody put in the direction of where to get sheet music?
(from a website)

cheeers for your help:)

Reaction score
#1. What kind of music are you into? And how good is your playing? There are probably tons of songs out there that are good for starters, but it's probably best to find a song that you enjoy playing too :p

#2 Chromatic Scales always work :D

#3 I actually use Guitar Pro for that, but if you don't want to buy it, or download it illegally, there might be other options. I actually don't know how others get their sheet music, but that's the way I do it. (I would actually like to know how others gets their sheet music, as Guitar Pro is for guitar players, obviously, and doesn't have songs that don't have a guitar)

Reaction score
would... be a good cover to start with. cheers for the advice

im into bands and artist like the fray,oasis,gary joules,the killers.kinda rocky bands but not like hard rock. im not that great at playing because i havent been playing that long,but ive attempted the intro of one of the frays songs "how to save a life" but got stuck after that. but i was thinking about doing mad world by gary joules. do u think that would be a good starter??

oh cool ill try then out

cheers for the advices:) much appreciated:)

Reaction score
Mad World would probably work well as a started... I'm trying to find anything atm that might be of interest of you find Mad World a bit too easy... Editing this post as soon as I find something.

EDIT: 100 posts! xD
Maybe that wasn't really the edit message that you expected, but I felt that I simply had to ^^

Reaction score
cheers ..haha cool

:)haha im a newbie but i take it youve posted 100 so your celebrating:)

anyway cheers for your help if you do find anything thats quite easy please get back to me thanks alot

cheers:):):)

Reaction score
I gotta admit that it's pretty hard to find anything when we're into such different music... I found a Dream Theater song that's very easy, but perhaps a little more challenging than Mad World. Might not be your type of music, but since I don't listen to any of the bands you mentioned, I can't really see which of their songs that might be easy enough...

Here's the Dream Theater song, anyways:

Now it's just up to you to find sheets for it :p

Reaction score
cheers for that

cheers ive had a look at that video and i like it, it sounds cool
im the sort of person who listens to music and if i like it ill try and play it of listen to it over and over.
thank you very much ill try it.

if u find anything else plese let me know thank you:)

cheers

Reaction score
I gotta admit that it's pretty hard to find anything when we're into such different music... I found a Dream Theater song that's very easy, but perhaps a little more challenging than Mad World. Might not be your type of music, but since I don't listen to any of the bands you mentioned, I can't really see which of their songs that might be easy enough...

Here's the Dream Theater song, anyways:

Now it's just up to you to find sheets for it :p

I love dream Theater , but this song might be a bit tricky?

Reaction score
Naah, I can almost play it in my sleep (could before, atleast... Haven't played it in a few months). I once actually played it while dancing around the keyboard, because I was bored :p

I just wanted to find something that was a little harder than Mad World, but still not "hard". Unfortenatly, the only music that I listen to that actually has a keyboardist is Dream Theater and Symphony X, and they usually don't do that easy songs :p

Ask a Question