Just rockin' it out!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Will Zaphod be there? I hope so!
Here's another thing I did today.

I would love to continue this but I'm currently about to spin Steve Reich's Music for 18 musicians and fire up the Juno, the wavestate and the sequential and see what I can morph them into.

You've inspired me to play hooky instead of mopping my floors and doing my housework as I should be doing.

Bad Jeremy! Bad! BAD! Jeremy.

I'm telling your mom on you... :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I would love to continue this but I'm currently about to spin Steve Reich's Music for 18 musicians and fire up the Juno, the wavestate and the sequential and see what I can morph them into.

You've inspired me to play hooky instead of mopping my floors and doing my housework as I should be doing.

Bad Jeremy! Bad! BAD! Jeremy.

I'm telling your mom on you... :D

Gary ;)
That would be a cool trick! You'll need a very long distance connection to the after life!I hear it's expensive too!
Besides, why do today what you can put off till tomorrow?I used to procrastinate but I put that off!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, but mom's still watching you from Cloud 9 and you'd better be on your best behaviour ;)

But I didn't say she'd do anything.... Yet! :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
BTW, does the Moog have an arp or a sequencer or are those all LFO events I'm hearing as notes?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hi there Jeremy,
That was a fine rocking performance I enjoyed listening great voices my friend.:);)

Jon D.:D:cool:

Reaction score
Hi there Jeremy,
That sounded very good I enjoyed my listen my friend.:):)

Jon D.:D;)

Reaction score
I watched all of the vid's you shared and I was thoroughly entertained! I really liked "Addicted to the Disease." Man, that's good stuff and you're no slouch on guitar either :cool:

Reaction score
I watched all of the vid's you shared and I was thoroughly entertained! I really liked "Addicted to the Disease." Man, that's good stuff and you're no slouch on guitar either :cool:
Hey! Thank you very much for enjoying my madness! I'm very glad you checked them out and even happier that you liked them.

Reaction score
Well, having covid has at least a bit of a shiny backside! It means I get to spend more time in my studio. Maybe my songs will go viral! It's just hard to sing when you have a sore throat and slime oozing out of your nose. Coughing up oysters doesn't help much either. It's hard to clean the screen on a microphone, lemme tell ya!
Have a listen and I hope you enjoy it! Feel free to like it and comment too!
BTW, I am slowly getting better. The picture is from a few summers ago. I caught a cute little perch up at the cottage. WE all need to remember the good days!

https://soundcloud.com/jeremykeys%2Ffigure-it-out

Reaction score
Hi there all you good people! This is a little ditty I just finished a few days ago. It started off as a political song but I decided that wasn't what I wanted to do. I had been listening to Queen and for fun, threw some Brian May-ish harmony guitars in it. Have alisten and I hpe you enjoy it. Feel free to share it with anybody you want to. I'm all over Covid except for a lingering stiff neck now and then and sometimes headaches above my eyes.

https://soundcloud.com/jeremykeys%2Fyoure-a-liar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matiSon

Latest Threads