Keith Flint From Prodigy, Dead at 49...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score

Keith Flint, Prodigy front man, dead at 49

Not really my cup of tea, but notable and tragic nonetheless.

Even more so since he took his own life. If one in five of the world's population suffers from some form of mental illness I think in the arts it is more like a 50/50 ratio. :(

London (CNN)

Keith Flint, the frontman of pioneering British electronic group The Prodigy, has been found dead at his home aged 49, the band has confirmed.

Flint's distinctive appearance, vocals and dancing made him one of the most recognizable figures on the British electronic scene, with hits including "Firestarter" and "Breathe" propelling the group to commercial success throughout Europe and the United States.

His bandmate Liam Howlett wrote on Instagram that Flint died by suicide.

"The news is true, I can't believe I'm saying this but our brother Keith took his own life over the weekend," Howlett wrote on the group's official Instagram profile. "I'm shell shocked, f****n angry , confused and heart broken," he added.

...snip...

Here's hoping he found what he was looking for. :(

Gary ;)

Reaction score
So sad :( It's such a shame when people feel like suicide is there only option, I can't imagine what that must feel like.

A cover medley for those who aren't as keen on the originals...

Ask a Question