Ketron X1 freezing

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum.
I do have a Ketron X1. Lately, it has been freezing on me while playing. Just wondering if someone has had the same experience and any suggestions to this problem!
Thanks.

Reaction score
I would do a factory reset if it is available after you have checked the battery ??

Reaction score
What update version is on your X1?
This model had different issues when it came out on complications on hardware and software.
Does it freeze while starting up, playing or when your loading files ?

Reaction score
Hi there I had the Ketron SD1 it was a fantastic board but the after sales and back up were none existante I got rid of it a few years back it was old then and your X1 is older still wish you luck on this good board. Jon D.:confused:

Reaction score
The SD1 was out of production after a few years it came out.
There was a SD1 Plus (SD1 full option).
I just see it like the SD1 was a Pro Stage version of the X1 with 76 keys that was not very more then that.

Hi there I had the Ketron SD1 it was a fantastic board but the after sales and back up were none existante I got rid of it a few years back it was old then and your X1 is older still wish you luck on this good board. Jon D.:confused:

Ask a Question