Key F and key B not working on all octaves on my M-audio axiom 61.

Reaction score
Please I really need help here. I just finished using my M-audio axiom 61 some hours ago. Wanted to work with it again now just to discover that key F and key B isn't working on all octaves, just the two keys alone and it's really giving me concern. Pls family, how can I get this issue resolved. I guess it's not an hardware fault cos it never fell off the stand and I got it new. Pls any help will be so much appreciated.

Reaction score
I'm not an expert but I'd shut it down and unplug from power source for a couple of minutes. Since its new I would call the customer service help center. Does the manual say how to do a factory reset.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It probably IS a hardware fault. Possibly a dirty or oxidized ribbon connector or possibly even a broken one.

If it's still under warranty send it back.

If it's out of warranty it's up to you if you want to try and crack it open and fix it yourself or else pay a tech to fix it for you.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
If you have only bought it fairly recently it is possible that it has been stuck in a warehouse somewhere for many years.

Currently zero are available here in the UK and even then some of the websites show it as a legacy unit.

Ask a Question