Keyboard Chronicles Podcast

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been lucky enough to be invited to co-host this podcast. Editor and Founder David Holloway (with the occasional bit of assistance from me) interviews notable keyboard players about how they got started, their careers, their approach to keyboard playing and composition and other fun pieces of info.

Some of the keyboardists interviewed are very well known, some are less in the public eye, but all have an interesting story to tell.

If you're interested, feel free click the (100% safe) links below to check out the episodes. We are adding new episodes roughly once per fortnight.

Most Recent Ep: Jeff Babko (Jimmy Kimmel Live plus so much more!)

All podcast episodes

Cheers all!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Sorry man, I listen to music while I go about my business and have zero attention span for people yammering away in the background while I'm trying to think. I've simply never been a fan of talk radio. :(

Nonetheless I'm glad to hear that you've found a gig during covid and hope that it's paying the rent and keeping body and soul together. :)

Who knows where this could lead? You could end up being a DJ on a local radio station someday. At least those guys are still earning a paycheck.

Best of luck with this newest path in your career Paul. :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Haha thanks Gary,

No money to be made here mate - it's definitely a passion project! Or as we say here in Australia - a "love job".

No need to apologise mate - podcasts are not for everyone but definitely directly relevant here so hopefully there'll be a few who enjoy the insights of pro keys players from around the world.

Thanks for the good wishes and kind words my friend!

Reaction score
Sorry for the very belated reply, but just wanted to thank forumites for the kind feedback via a few means. The show is still going strong and we are now doing the show on video AND audio. Hard to believe we're coming up to 50 episodes. And CowboyNQ is being modest as well - the show would be less than half of what it is, were he not involved :)

Ask a Question