Keyboard Cookbook

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I was also thinking . . :eek:expensive!
I would want to see the complete song lists before committing to payment.

I don't think it would be worrth putting the house up for mortgage.

Ray

Reaction score
I bought something similar for my guitar.

20 great guitar riffs.

Package duly arrived.

The size of a set of playing cards.

Each card had a riff.

Each 4 bars long

So small staves I could not see the notes.
Anyway it takes me 4 bars before I start playing the right notes :D

Good job it was cheap, hopefully the charity shop get a pound or so for it.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
88 pages paperback.

Almost a buck a page.

For that money I'd expect it to be hand lettered on gold leaf by Gregorian monks and bound in unicorn leather. :p

Someone in Australia is selling a brand new copy for a fraction of that price on ebay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Keyboa...596621?hash=item3d418a6f8d:g:-gwAAOSwD39aZyF3

To me even that price looks steep with the shipping.

Since this is a very respectable forum that respects copyright laws I WON'T tell you to look around on torrent sites and google to see if you can download a FREE PDF copy and print it out yourself. ;)

Personally I'd rather end up putting the money toward an antique metronome or a bust of JS Bach for my foyer :)

To each his own.

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
This seems to be an out-of-print book or product, which is apparently hard enough to find that the people who want to sell their used copies, and the retailers who happen to have (supposedly) new copies to sell, feel that they can get away with charging outrageously high prices for it. This doesn't mean it's worth the asking price-- and the fact that the book or whatever-it-is has not been kept in print (and also that "new" copies of it seem to still be available) might suggest that it wasn't exactly flying off the shelves due to high demand. In other words, purchase with caution-- and, if possible, only after holding it in your hands and leafing through it to see if it looks worthy of the asking price.

Ask a Question