Keyboard key noise

Reaction score
Anyone got any tips on clicking key noise on my casio wk 6600 only on some of my keys, I can probably hear it more as I wear hearing aids which I wear all the time. If I wear headphones it is fine and cannot hear it. All the themselves are fine and sounds fine. Just annoying sometimes, I understand that digital keyboards make some clicking sounds perhaps its just me, any tips for home remedys please, TIA Mick

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
There have been many previous threads on this subject.
I would suggest going into the search tab at top of this page and type in "noisy keys" or something similar and you will be directed to many results. Some may be good advice for you. . . maybe not! Maybe the Casios are rattlers and you cannot do anything about it.

Off Topic . Sorry you never got to walk on the moon.

Ray

Reaction score
There have been many previous threads on this subject.
I would suggest going into the search tab at top of this page and type in "noisy keys" or something similar and you will be directed to many results. Some may be good advice for you. . . maybe not! Maybe the Casios are rattlers and you cannot do anything about it.

Off Topic . Sorry you never got to walk on the moon.

Ray
Okay thanks

Reaction score
The sound made by the keys when they are pressed and released on a keyboard. The level of noise can vary between different keyboard models and is influenced by factors such as the type of switch mechanism used, the design of the keycap, and the materials used in construction. Some people prefer keyboards with low noise, while others may prefer keyboards that produce a loud, satisfying sound. It ultimately comes down to personal preference.

Reaction score
I have the same keyboard. The keys are very noisy (clacking, rattling, etc.). I'm assuming it's because it's a very inexpensive board and not of the highest quality. I don't think there's really anything you can do about it.

Ask a Question