Keyboard keys

Reaction score
Hi.. I'm new here.. I have some questions regarding keyboard. I bought a keyboard to try learning myself first. Cause i'm a beginner so I thought to start with a cheaper keyboard with only 54 keys, then if I'm interested or went for a course later den consider a better keyboard.
But whenever I pressed 2 keys together, the sound of bth keys will be gone. It only happened to some keys. Izzit faulty or shld I press some button to cancel it or because it has only 54 keys? Thanks alot...

Reaction score
Hi etalocohc!

Well, chances are, since you bought a cheap keyboard that it is of poor quality, not much you can do if that is the case except buy a better quality keyboard. What make and model is it?

It's also possible that it is a manufacturing default, in which case you should contact customer support or take it back to where you bought to have it sorted out.

Unfortunately keyboards can be an expensive and confusing(in the beginning) activity :(

Keep us updated what the situation is and I'm sure someone on the forums can help out.

Reaction score
High rank HR8854. I also think it shld be the keyboard fault. I think I have to wait until I learn more den buy a better one. Thanks..

Ask a Question