Keyboard Rig Pics

Reaction score
old fashioned isnt always bad, i would be completely find with a cp80, b3, and a rhodes. i think i could find a way to manage :)

Reaction score
I really miss my B3 burn4him. My wife wants me to get another one and put it in the living room. That was the finest instrument I ever owned. I just got tired of lugging it around everywhere.

The CP80. Always wanted one but never owned one. Back in my lounge days I traveled with an Aeolian Melody Pro spinet. Had to tune it every time I put it on stage. Carried a universal string set with me, because the darn thing was always breaking strings! It played really nice though, and had Helpinstill pickups installed in it.

I actually bought a brand new Rhodes in about 1980. Spent the first day I owned it adjusting the pickups and the action. It was a dissapointing piece of cr*p. They made a hot rod kit for them, like the one T. Levitz played in The Dixie Dregs, but I never got around to buying the kit for mine.

Reaction score
haha im a bit of a youngin, i have never had any of them just played on them. but i have never heard of the hot rod kit. although all the rhodes ive ever seen have probably been moded and repaired so many times that that i have no idea what they originally played like. and cp80s would suck to lug around adn tune...but...i....but.... i still want one lol. and a b3....if i wasnt poor....and owned a large trailor... lol

Reaction score
]My hardware set up;

Attachments

• Highland Studio(resized) 001.jpg
    Highland Studio(resized) 001.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 628
  • Highland Studio(resized) 002.jpg
    Highland Studio(resized) 002.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 631
  • Highland Studio(resized) 003.jpg
    Highland Studio(resized) 003.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 576
  • Highland Studio(resized) 004.jpg
    Highland Studio(resized) 004.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 618
  • Highland Studio(resized) 005.jpg
    Highland Studio(resized) 005.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 634
Reaction score
My software........

Attachments

• Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 001.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 001.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 614
  • Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 002.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 002.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 530
  • Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 003.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 003.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 492
  • Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 004.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 004.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 523
  • Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 005.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 005.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 509
Reaction score
My software part 2...

Attachments

• Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 006.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 006.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 488
  • Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 007.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 007.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 511
  • Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 008.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 008.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 490
  • Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 009.jpg
    Reason 4,NI K6,Presonus(resized) 009.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 503
Reaction score
You know... you can make screenshots of your desktop with the "PrntScrn" button or with the snipping tool if you run Vista/Win7 :)

Reaction score
Why is it that people are always suggesting that I use the "Print Screen" function,with the assumption that I should somehow automatically know how to go through this whole procedure?
I mean...it's not as simple as opening up your DAW and merely depressing the "printscrn" button.
I am certain that for anyone under the age of 30,this is a no-brainer,as it's something that you've probably learned to do when you were 12,because computers are everywhere nowadays....but I am 41 & bought my first PC just 5 years ago & I scrambling to catch up to the average computer-savvy 20 year old.

I managed to teach myself most everything I need to know to run DAWS,but I've driven myself absolutely mad trying to figure out the "prntscrn" thing & failed miserably & quite frankly,it's not that important.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

-Elwood

Reaction score
Well, since you run Vista it's even easier. Just press Start and type in "Snipping" then press enter.

A tiny program will pop up that enables you to select what part of the screen you want saved as a .jpg (or a whole screen). Simple as that.

The PrntScrn button "copies" the whole screen but you need to "paste" it into some image editing program - even MS Paint works so you can use that too... But like I said... on Vista/Win7 the snipping tool is the way to go.

Don't think i'm patronizing or anything. I was just being helpful, and you can actually say you got something useful out of this forum hehe :)

Reaction score
Skipp,

I know you were trying to be helpful & I appreciate it.:cool: I actually have both Vista & 7,but I only use Windows 7 for internet use,because my Vista-based computer was infected with a nasty Trojan virus & although I managed to flush the virus in safe mode,I don't have internet access on that computer anymore.

Some pretty PC-savvy folks on another forum tried to get me up & running with the screen-shot thing,but failed miserably,as I just don't entirely have the computer-vocabulary,just yet.

I'll give it another go some time though.....

-Elwood

Reaction score
Holy friggin' mackeral...damn..that was easy! I think my friends @ the other forum I belong to,are not at all familiar with Windows 7..& therein lied the problem.:rolleyes::D

-Elwood

Attachments

• Guitar Rig 4.jpg
    Guitar Rig 4.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 519

Ask a Question