Keyboard Technology Instruction?

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who would be interested and qualified to offer remote Zoom lessons on certain intermediate to advanced topics surrounding the technology of playing keyboards (as opposed to lessons in actual playing techniques). This might include digging into aspects of sound synthesis to reproduce certain keyboard sounds from different eras and genres, making the most out of software VST apps, understanding how to apply internal effects in an advanced way during live performances, and more.

These are all things that I feel I am capable of learning on my own, but would rather pay someone with more direct experience to get to solutions more quickly and focus my time on other important things. I know I can also post any question I have on these forums and hope to get the answers I am looking for; but, again, willing to pay for the more personal and targeted approach.

BTW, I have posted this type of question in the past but have seemed to get "crickets" for response, but I'll keep asking since it's hard to believe no one is out there that checks the box that I am interested in.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited:

Ask a Question