Keyboard video courses?

Reaction score
That is probable a difficult question to answer since it depends upon your current level of playing ability, what is your target level and do you want to play keyboard or piano

tjw

Reaction score
I started to watch some of those recommended by @Biggles. That's a great way to begin with contemporary worship music in your target. Many of those songs are played quite well by using chords, having repeating patterns, or "progressions". The instructor of that course is capable and knowledgeable. I think you'll be satisfied and happy there.

Worship music is close to my heart. I'd love to help if you get to the place where a "skin on" instructor might clear things up or set other trajectories. Feel free.....

BTW, these folks on here are superb and know their subjects quite well.

Reaction score
BTW
The course I suggest considering is broken down into modules with each module containing about 10 video tutorials plus related media. One of the Modules just happens to be on Worship music.

There are in excess of 30 Modules hence hundreds of video tutorials to watch and study and practice.

Reaction score
To me it's more important to learn how to learn the instrument than playing.

Stupid instruments have become so complicated it's ridiculous! And all of the Japanese instruments owners' manuals are written by geeks for geeks. I haven't seen one manual that actually teaches 'task' features. So it's virtually impossible to learn how the thing works from the manual. Then, half the time, the manual is wrong, and you get undesired results. Thus this forum.

"Walk step by step through these pages" . . . "Nope it doesn't work" . . . "Oh, forgot, first you have to . . . " and so forth.

Reaction score
I think the best way to study certain things is the internet and it's free - You just need to learn the skill of searching the right way. These search engines like google, bing and etc have a lot of power which you can use for your advantage. For example last night I had to study on computer graphical Nvidia DSR factor and found this thread https://appuals.com/nvidia-dsr-understanding-dsr-factors-and-smoothness/ which made my life easier, So I think same goes for musical realm as well, Try you luck and search in-depth on google you might get lucky!

Reaction score
Do also have a look at these for getting started.

and

There are so many folks who produce video tutorials that really are very poor, yes they may well be capable players but teaching is a skill and incorporating good clear instruction with a video does need a structured approach. Any you look at that start with some guy thinking they are cool and hip and start with ........ wasssup ...... does not bode well.

Ask a Question