keyboard video courses?

Reaction score
That is probable a difficult question to answer since it depends upon your current level of playing ability, what is your target level and do you want to play keyboard or piano

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Try watching the freebie ones here to start with.

Its a monthly subscription based system so it is worth subscribing to the site and waiting to see if freebie/sweetner offers come your way like reduced subs or free months.

tjw

Reaction score
I started to watch some of those recommended by @Biggles. That's a great way to begin with contemporary worship music in your target. Many of those songs are played quite well by using chords, having repeating patterns, or "progressions". The instructor of that course is capable and knowledgeable. I think you'll be satisfied and happy there.

Worship music is close to my heart. I'd love to help if you get to the place where a "skin on" instructor might clear things up or set other trajectories. Feel free.....

BTW, these folks on here are superb and know their subjects quite well.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
BTW
The course I suggest considering is broken down into modules with each module containing about 10 video tutorials plus related media. One of the Modules just happens to be on Worship music.

There are in excess of 30 Modules hence hundreds of video tutorials to watch and study and practice.

Ask a Question