keyboardtech school?

Reaction score
Hi, i've been playing for 2 years and i want to eventually go pro but i am feeling frustrated because there are a few things i cant get my head around,its happening more and more and I am starting to think about doing a course. Has anyone heard of Keyboardtech school?

Reaction score
I don't know about the States, but I only know of one over here in the UK that does contempory playing. It wants heaps of music qualifications and classical piano training to get in. If you've only been playing two years, I'd suggest getting some private lessons first for general technique.

What sort of styles are you interested in, and what can't you get your head around?

Reaction score
For the course im looking at, you dont need qualifications http://http://www.keyboard-tech.co.uk/OneYear.html
They have other courses but you need 80 ucas points which I dont have :(
Which one have you seen? I just find private lessons too slow and expensive and im rather be in a place where i can jam with people instead of tryin to find people on gumtree etc. I wanna do pop and rock, im struggling with left hand technique and voicings

Reaction score
RE: Keyboardtech

I went to their open day in March and it was amazing!!

Kevin Webster, the teacher did a mini-master class which blew me away, the korg labs blew me away, they had ex-students performing and they made me realise how much work i have to do. Im gonna apply now!

Matty

Ask a Question