Keytar wall mount

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a Alesis vortex 2 (red) keytar. I’d love to hang it on my wall (vertically), but as it doesn’t have anything to hook onto, a standard guitar wall mount holder doesn’t do the job.

If anyone has successfully managed to hang their keytar on the wall (vertically), can you please tell me how :)

many thanks

Reaction score
Welcome.

It is a keyboard, dust is its enemy.

Best stored in a bag or with a dust covet protecting it.
Fair point Biggles, I just want to hang it on my wall... am I the only person ever wanting to do so ;)

ps, I’ll polish it every day :)

Reaction score
You are not, it was asked a couple of years ago.

This was one solution, its not vertical.

Another solution would be a DIY system with a twin hook arrangement for supporting the body and this would be on a metal bar fixed to a Hercules guitar type support, the type that has an auto lock. Place the keytar on the twin hooks and gently lower it down and the weight would activate the auto lock.

E6A2AE45-6B65-4D04-997B-FF1C2A1F50E1.jpeg

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Or if you are handy with tools buy a normal floor type guitar stand and tear it apart so you can mount it on the wall. Just use a strip of velcro to secure the neck at the top.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question