KN6000

Reaction score
Hi There I'm new here because I only recently acquired a Technics kn6000. It's an amazing keyboard and I imagine it will do all I want plus more. The trouble is I'm having trouble understanding the manual which seems to presume a certain amount of pre-knowledge. Is there anywhere I can get more basic information about programming, particularly in regard to panel memory and setting up performance memories and suchlike.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Welcome to our forums! :)

Have you seen the TechnicsKeyboards site? I'm not sure how active it is anymore, but you could start there:

I think there are a few members of the PSR Tutorial Forum who own, or have owned, a Technics keyboard, so you could also check there:

And of course you can also ask for help here! I don't know how many members here are familiar with Technics keyboards, but most keyboards share at least certain similarities as far as their functions, otherwise anyone who's familiar with one brand's keyboards and then buys a keyboard from another brand would be hopelessly lost. The way all of the controls and functions and menus are laid out will of course vary a good deal, but the basics of what the controls are for and what sorts of functions are available should be at least somewhat similar.

Ad

Advertisements

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Here are other some sites for Technics keyboards:

Reaction score
Just found that there is a website called epiano dot co dot uk that is selling a used Technics kn6000 for £599.

Also a kn7000 for £999.

I have no idea what these would have cost new.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
I have zero experience with Technics keyboards, but I was listening to a demo of one on YouTube earlier this morning, and it sounded pretty gosh darn realistic as far as the "backing" sounds-- drums, bass, electric guitars, brass, reeds, etc. Then again, I have a vague memory that perhaps at least some Technics keyboards could play audio backing tracks?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I own a Technics KN7000 the next model after the KN6000 and know pretty much everything there is to know about how it works... If you are in the UK, Willibop - which judging by your use of the english language you probably are - then I should be able to help you on your way...I live in Wiltshire.

Ask a Question