Komplete Kontrol S88 Live?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have recently gotten extremely interested in the new Komplete 10 Ultimate software and the new third party VST's they're running by Native Instruments. All of the sounds I have within Kontakt from Komplete are essentially all of the sounds I need for my band's music. I was wondering how quick and reliable it would be, if anyone knows, if I used an S88 with Kontakt live. Some videos say Presets can be set and all, but I'm not quite sure how deep that goes. Is it like a normal keyboard? Do the Presets come up through simply a click of the Preset arrow on the S88?

If anyone can give me any sort of info about running Komplete 10 Ultimate in Kontakt with the S88 Series keyboard live, it would help a ton. I need to hurry soon, though, or their 50% off sale will end on March 31st!

Thanks a ton,
Anthony Fondale

Reaction score
SeaGtGruff,
Thanks for the response!

I guess that was an obvious answer that I didn't even think of doing! That'll probably be the biggest help. Definitely downloadingthat tonight, also!

Thanks,
Anthony Fondale

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
That's what I do whenever I'm interested in a keyboard or controller. :) I actually have quite a collection of PDF manuals cluttering up my computer's hard drive!

Ask a Question