Korg M1 Software synth

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anon_TJ

Hi All,

Just thought I would chime in with a great purchase I just made, the Korg M1 virtual synth. I got it for 25 bucks or so, on one of their sales. All I can say is, it's one of the best buys I've ever made. I have the NI Ultimate collection and the Arturia V collection, but I really find myself going back to the Korg M1 for bread and butter sounds from the late 80s, and just for great sounds in general.

Cheers, Tim

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
No real harm done. Just be advised there's a fine line between an unsolicited recommendation and a series of spam posts.

If someone is asking for good recommendations then by all means feel free to post it in an appropriate thread.

If nobody is asking for it though, then a single post is more than enough.

Gary ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
This has gotten way out of hand - I've cleaned up this thread and I'm locking it. Tim, it was me that deleted your post, as there's no need to get personal in your reply (as it said in the alert I sent you). Happyrat1 was polite and simply pointed out that this was more or less a duplicate thread, without being insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question