KORG M3-88 current value

Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea what a like new (barely used) Korg M3-88 / Expanded / with EXB-M256 memory upgrade and a Gator ATA case would sell for???
I have it still in the original carton with all the original papers/manual/cord/CD....
Debating selling it for a smaller unit....

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Used M3-88 goes for about somewhere between $900 and $1400 CDN used on the Canadian Craigslist. That's somewhere in between $700 and $1000 USD.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
That estimate is for the ATA case and memory? The case was 500 new and the memory was an additional 250.. For that money I'd be crazy to sell it.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
People are cheap assed scum when it comes to extras.

That's a price for the keyboard itself with or without the extras.

If you want to get top dollar then sell the extras separately.

Or else offer them on craigslist with options. Offer a selling price with the case and offer a selling price without the case.

Nobody will give you extra for the memory regardless. Your best bet there is to pull it and sell it separately on eBay.

Believe me. Keyboards are like used cars and the M3 line is about 10 years old now. It's still a great keyboard, but it's beginning to show its age.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question