Korg m50

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a cheap workstation. I was thinking about korg m50. Do you have oponion about this workstation? Would you reccomend it? If not, what workstation would you buy in the low price range? to precise i want to play some rock music on it.

Ad

Advertisements

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
For about the same price as a used Korg M50 or X50 you could pick up a new or open box Roland Juno DS61. If you can live without a song sequencer on board and only a step sequencer instead it's the ultimate poor man's workstation on the market these days,

It's been out for two years now so there's even a few used ones on the market. :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
One mans low price range is anothers bankruptsy hearing.

$300 ?

$600 ?

$1000$ ?

New for c$600 then the Roland Juno DS61 or Korg Kross 2

New for c$1000, then a Roland Juno DS88 or a Korg Krome or a Roland FA7

For less than $600, good luck on eBay or Craigs list.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Juno DS61 $699 USD, or $1000 CDN

Juno DS88 $999 USD or $1400 CDN

Korg Kross 2 about the same.

Roland FA-08 about $2000 CDN.

Gary ;)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a cheap workstation. I was thinking about korg m50. Do you have oponion about this workstation? Would you reccomend it? If not, what workstation would you buy in the low price range? to precise i want to play some rock music on it.
are you intrested in second hand korg m50 ? if you are intrested i have my own m50 for sale , kindly contact me [email removed by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question