Korg PA 300

Reaction score
Hello,

im new and i got a Korg PA 300 i have a Problem to Play the Midisongs from my USB Stick, i have copied to
my a New Usbstick and select the Stick , but they Keyboard cant find any Midis or MP3.

I tried other midis and Usb sticks i dont know why its not work, maybe i need a Special Directorty on the Stick??

Please help me

Thanks

Reaction score
Welcome.

Format the USB stick on you Korg, add the MIDI files on a PC/Mac and then try it again in your Pa.

Never remove a USB stick whilst the keyboard is switched on.

Reaction score
Tank you very much for the fast Answer, yes thats what im doing too First Format on the Pa and then Copy the Midifiles on the Usb,but its the same Problem the Pa cant Found Midis.

I remember on my old Keyboard Casio CTK 6200 i must make a Foldername on the Stick MUSICDAT/ and its work , but i dont know with the Pa

Thanks!!!

Reaction score
I am not sure about the 300 but on my 700 there was no need for specific folders, MIDI files could be anywhere on the memory stick.

It is very late here so I cannot check myself but if you look in the manual at the format of MIDI files that the 300 will read and check that against the files you are trying to load.

Reaction score
Biggles,

thank you for fast Answere, im not sure too about specific folders but if i make a new folder on the pa i can select the Folder mut no media files i can see at the Folder , i have try different Midis or Mp3s.

Regards
Stefan

Reaction score
It should read standard MIDI files, do the files you are trying to load have the .MID extension?

Also if you can put an MP3 file on the memory stick and see if it loads it and that it plays OK.

can you also verify if the OS is 2.1 which I think is the latest?

Reaction score
They are standard MIDI files and MP3 files and it couldn't read both of them, even with folders it didn't work.

I will check if I have the latest version because I am new to that.

Thank you for your help

Ask a Question