Korg Pa50

Reaction score
I have the old version of pa50..
ie,Floppy version
I am not satisfied with floppy coz i m nt gettng it anywher...so i m planning to use floppy to usb emulator...
Will ds works fine?
Plz replay if anybody know abt ds

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with any of the floppy-to-USB options. However, the following page specifically lists the Korg PA50 among the brands and models of keyboards that were tested with their product(s):

http://www.floppytousb.net/

Reaction score
I'm not fathear with any of the floppy-to-USB options. However, the following page specifically lists the Korg PA50 among the brands and models of keyboards that were tested with their product(s):

http://www.floppytousb.net/
Thanku for ur reply sir...
I m fed up with floppy disks...the datas are gettng destroyed very fast...i heared about some emulators...i m in a confusion to do it or not...

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
If it's as bad as you say, it sounds like you don't have much to lose by trying. But I can understand why you'd be reluctant to have such a major hardware change done.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :) Assuming the conversion goes without a hitch, I'll bet you'll be very happy being able to use USB thumb drives!

Reaction score
There are a floppy emulator for Korg keyboard. Search for "usb floppy drive emulator" on Amazon

I have not tried it myself on my Korg-PA50. The way it works is it treats the USB as a set of 99 floppy diskettes. You have to select one to work with using the up/down button on this emulator. It is supposed to replace the entire floppy drive. The good part: no mechanical stuff, and you have 99 diskettes at hand. Bad part; got to rememember which "diskette" containing what.

Reaction score
U need to opn it up and disconnect power n data cabl frm floppy driv and fix the emulator and connct the cables corrctly...
Simple work..
I hav done it nd works finee...

Ask a Question