Korg SG-1D sound card questions

Reaction score
I have a late 1980's 88 key Korg Sampling Grand Piano SG-1D I bought two sound cards originally but I want more and I see some on EBAY.....does anyone know where I can find the ORGAN sound card ??? Does anyone know if other Korg Cards from the era will work on the SG-1D ??? For example: Korg DDC Sound cards?

Reaction score
maybe someone will come along with your answer but I think I'd get a rack synthesizer to go with it since it has midi and you can then have any sounds you want. People here talk about software synths a lot but I don't understand them yet or if that might be an option. I did read where some people really love the action on that model but the piano sound is not good in todays comparisons.

Reaction score
I have a late 1980's 88 key Korg Sampling Grand Piano SG-1D I bought two sound cards originally but I want more and I see some on EBAY.....does anyone know where I can find the ORGAN sound card ??? Does anyone know if other Korg Cards from the era will work on the SG-1D ??? For example: Korg DDC Sound cards?
Welcome!

Ask a Question