Korg Trinity

Reaction score
Hello All, hopefully I can get some help here. I have old Korg trinity
keyboard in excellent condition which has only seen occassional use in my
home studio. Mysteriously, the F# key above middle "C" quit working for no particular reason. Has any Korg keyboard owner experienced this
problem before? Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance for
time.

Reaction score
I'm assuming that if you're playing a program, the F and G keys on either side of it both sound the program? (In other words, you haven't set up your sound to stop at the F immediately below that F#?) If so, take it in to get it looked at.

In general, you might also want to try korgforums.com for questions about Korg gear; the people over there have a much larger breadth of knowledge about Korg gear than people here (I post on both).

Reaction score
Try re-booting the original factory settings, the try different programs and combis.
also try transposing the keyboard. If the problem remains on the same keys it is time to get the keyboard serviced.

Reaction score
If it's not software related (and i don't think it is) - just get it for repairs.

Changing a single key won't cost much, and Korg Trinity is a great keyboard.

With 8 Insert effects and 2 main effects - it's still better than half of the workstations
available today.

The only downside is 32 notes of polyphony... Apart from that it's a brilliant keyboard. Keep it!

Reaction score
Hello!

This is a Key problem. You need to change this with a new one. If you can change yourselves is very low coast. 7-8$/ one key. Trinity-Triton have Yamaha Keyboards. Choose the service better.

Dan

Ask a Question