Korg volca kick is it an sound card?

Reaction score
Hello guys I just was looking for a good sound card for my m-audio keystation but my friend got a korg volca kick, both me and him we were beginner so we don't know much about those stuff I searched in google about korg volca kick I found it that it is an analog generator but as I said am looking for a sound card for my midi keyboard my question is "does korg volca kick can be used as a sound card" ?? Thankyou very much

Reaction score
Luke from Korg and Jack from Anderton’s check out the Volca range.

They are not soundcards in the Computer sense of a soundcard.

Can you expand on how you define a soundcard?

How do you want to connect such a device?

3dc

Reaction score
Hello guys I just was looking for a good sound card for my m-audio keystation but my friend got a korg volca kick, both me and him we were beginner so we don't know much about those stuff I searched in google about korg volca kick I found it that it is an analog generator but as I said am looking for a sound card for my midi keyboard my question is "does korg volca kick can be used as a sound card" ?? Thankyou very much
What you need is audio interface connected to PC. Then you can connect Korg Volca, your midi keyboard and speakers. Not to be rude but I am afraid this is way over your head guys. :D

Reaction score
Luke from Korg and Jack from Anderton’s check out the Volca range.

They are not soundcards in the Computer sense of a soundcard.

Can you expand on how you define a soundcard?

How do you want to connect such a device?
Hi thanks for your reply, I just want to connect it between my m-audio keystation keyboard and my laptop i would like to use it for recording like m-track 2x2 interfaces etc does Korg volca kick can do recording like them? Thanks again

Reaction score
What you need is audio interface connected to PC. Then you can connect Korg Volca, your midi keyboard and speakers. Not to be rude but I am afraid this is way over your head guys. :D
Agreed :) I've been missing with it and it makes stange noises lol

Ask a Question