Korg X5d Vs Roland Xp10

Reaction score
Hello. This Two Synthesizers Keyboards Were Once The Two More Famous Entry Level Synthesizers. They Were More Or Less In The Same Prize And They Were Released In The Same Year 1996. So We Can Compare Them Very Well. Wich Is Better For You And Why? Pros And Cons Of Each One.

Reaction score
I used to own the roland xp10 many years ago ,however i wasnt happy with it in the end due to the sounds of today forever changing modern music ,If you wish to have some contemp sounds then the xp10 maybe what your looking for ,it does have a few mods to alter the sound shaping ,if im correct the roland did revamp the xp10 and now call it a juno which has the same body but with a diffrent sound engine inside it.
if your looking for multi part sequencing on a budget then go for the xp10 but dont expect any dance sounds from it is all i have to say ....the korg x5 would be a better choice i think with multi oscars and a good drum set inside too boot :)
Hope this helps

Ask a Question