Kristian from Norway

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Kristian. I am 39 years and played synth/keyboards since I was 15 years. Before that piano lessons from I was 6-7 years.

I did play in a pop/rock band in Norway with a record contract, other than that also more projects.

In my life I have owned: Roland D-50 (3 times), Novation Supernova II, Korg Triton, Ensoniq vfx sd II. I have also owned some Yamaha keyboards but I dont remember the names, long time ago.

Nice to see a keyboard forum around on the internet.

Reaction score
Thanks, and your list is WOW, i always wanted play on a Moog, but never buyed one.

Yes I have recording from me playing in the band and also something I recorded back in 1991 on a Ensoniq vfx sd II. Actually I uploaded the tunes from Cassette tape into mic on the computer:) few days ago. Its 5 tunes aka 3 minutes. Thanks God I managed it before the cassette died or I lost it.

I have all the tunes and melodys on youtube but dont know how the rules is too post links too youtube channels on this forum.

Reaction score
Hi Kristian, welcome to the forums! :)

Feel free to post as many of your videos as you like!

Ask a Question