Kurzweil K2500x Haven't a clue

Reaction score
Im an old man given a K2500x with no experience in keyboards other than my upright. Have reverb in program mode on all presets. How does this old fool get rid of it? Be advised I was in editor in program mode soft buttoned to output and hit unknown mode button which resulted in constant reverb I think? Im lost please help if im understood?

Reaction score
here's the owners manual. If you don't have it, it may help:

http://kurzweil.com/product/k2500/downloads/

Also, while you're there you might want to ensure you have the latest operating system running to have the latest bug fixes as well as the latest and greatest improvements to the operating system, features and programs. It can also be downloaded for free.

Reaction score
To be honest, the K2500X is one hell of a serious machine if you have no experience with keyboards. It still has a pretty good second hand value too, so you may be better selling it off to someone who is after such a complex piece of kit and buying something a bit more straight forward with the proceeds.

Ask a Question