kurzweil mark 10

Reaction score
New here so im not quite shure if this is the right place to post this but i have a kurzewiel mart 10 grand essembke that my grandma bought in the late 90s. I heard that these can be used as a type of player piano by downloading thr midi songs and plaing them on the piano i have never mess with anything much other than the keys but when i went to attempt to load it i pressed load songs it did nothing this is the only button that does not work. am i doing something wrong or is it a bas button?:confused:

Reaction score
Does any errors come up on the display? Does the disk spin up?

The Y-man
The disk spins up but it is like there is dirt or something under the buttons no errors or anything just some of the buttons don work could the bord be coirroded or borken?
Its not the new one that they ree realsed it is the old orgional on i also has never had any updates done to it ever.

The Y_man

Reaction score
The disk spins up but it is like there is dirt or something under the buttons no errors or anything just some of the buttons don work could the bord be coirroded or borken?
Its not the new one that they ree realsed it is the old orgional on i also has never had any updates done to it ever.

Might need cleaning up etc - some contacts might be bad.

The Y-man

Ask a Question