Kurzweil PC8 LE8 assigning on/off footswitch

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I wonder If there is a possibility to assign a simple on/off footswitch(I have Proel GF28) for changing presets when I'm in QuickAccess Mode (for example - one program up). Is it possible? How to do this?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I own a PC3K8 and I assume it's similar on the PC3LE line as well that pedal controls are assignable in the Master Menu.

Check your manual for details and for additional info I'd suggest visiting http://forums.godlike.com.au/ for more comprehensive hand holding.,

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Check the manual, the chapter for setup mode. In the PC3 manual (not pc3K, so it would be a different page) it is page 7-24. CC# 136/137 increment/decrement program numbers, 138/139 increment/decrement setup numbers, cc 138 goes to a specific program number and cc141 goes to a specific setup number. I didn't see anything for qa banks but i think there is a way of doing it. But if not you should be able to figure a way using the above cc# strategy assigned to a foot pedal.

Ask a Question