Kurzweil RG100 right channel problems

Reaction score
Greetings, All! I recently found a Kurzweil RG100 88key piano in need of a new home. The voices sound great and all of the keys work. The problem is with the right channel of the amplifier. All it gives is static. It's not the speaker because the same problem exists in the headphones and external speakers. Does anyone know where I can snag a copy of the schematic/service manual? My local music stores have offered little help. Help is greatly appreciated.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Have you tried a google search for the manual?

Any half decent electronics tech should be able to troubleshoot a noisy audio amp without a schematic.

Maybe just send her to the shop for repairs and be done with it.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I've tried the internet but have found nothing more than the Owner's manual. I have been checking local music stores hoping to find someone who could either fix the problem or give up a copy of the schematics. I'll keep trying. John

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Take a look in your area for a local Ham Radio Club.

Those guys know their sh*t and a lot of them are ex military techs who can fix almost anything without a schematic.

They could also show you exactly what needs fixing if you wanna learn how to repair it yourself.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question