Labryinth Road

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Superbly done!
I love it how you have alternated between percussion (vibes xylophone?) and the horns bieng the dominant lead instrument. Sounds awesome.
Actually inspires me to try that arrangement.

Reaction score
Superbly done!
I love it how you have alternated between percussion (vibes xylophone?) and the horns bieng the dominant lead instrument. Sounds awesome.
Actually inspires me to try that arrangement.
Thanks, it made for an interesting arrangement though it's just done as I go along, without any plan ahead of time. Appreciate your comment.

Reaction score
fantastic, was that on board sequenced or using PC DAW?
Thanks, I just do the onboard stuff and transfer it direct via line out on a CD recorder burner, it's a Sony CDR W-33 and came free with the Roland XP-60 when I bought it, luckily I still have it. No PC involved though I'd like to get into it. I'm a total novice at it.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Seriously, if you mastered the art of MIDI recording and editing in a Computerized DAW you'd be a major force to be reckoned with.

Start with a few freeware programs and youtube tutorials for each of them.

The basic skills and process are actually quite simple to grasp and once you've mastered the techniques of note by note editing and tempo and control code adjustments you'd be capable of some truly mind blowing stuff.

But what I said was tongue in cheek. I wish I was half as talented on keys as you are (and I think I am) :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Seriously, if you mastered the art of MIDI recording and editing in a Computerized DAW you'd be a major force to be reckoned with.

Start with a few freeware programs and youtube tutorials for each of them.

The basic skills and process are actually quite simple to grasp and once you've mastered the techniques of note by note editing and tempo and control code adjustments you'd be capable of some truly mind blowing stuff.

But what I said was tongue in cheek. I wish I was half as talented on keys as you are (and I think I am) :D :D :D

Gary ;)
Thanks for the advice, it's something I plan to do now that I have more time. Now, Thraaxor awaits and I'll be back in a millisecond! Those seven moons are blinding but I'm fully charged!

Ask a Question