Lightweight stable and great-looking 2-tier keyboard stand - ideas please?

Reaction score
Hi !! After many many X-stands , a very expensive A-frame 2-tier stand from Jaspers etc PLEASE can I ask my fellow keyboardists for some inspiration and ideas for a truly lightweight, easy to setup/tyake down, sturdy, reliable, safe and stable 2 x tier keyboard stand?

I have even looked at the possibility of using those incredibly expensive GIBRALTAR highly-chromed tube and clamp setups - any opinions or ideas pleaser?

Urgently need your collective assistance please people ?!! MAny thanks indeed Welsh Phil

Reaction score
Good recommendation in the K&M, I nearly bought one of their units but choose a Hercules which btwdoes not meet your requirements.

c£140 is not bad for the unit as a 2 tier piece of kit.

Do have a look at the K&M website as they do quite a lot of bolt of accessories for their kit.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Depends on your definition of "easy" to take down and put up. Ulitmately in practice it's 4 knobs to remove and put back.

Onstage KS7365EJ

I own two of them and I'm very happy with them...

Gary ;)

Reaction score
how about this one?

K&M Omega

That is certainly better looking than the 18880.

Had I found this I probably would have bought one myself instead of the Hercules but easy of mobility is nit an issue for me.

Ask a Question