Live recording from a Thanksgiving event

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I decided that I should post something here for fun. Here is a live recording of a song that I played with a trio (keyboard, piano, e. drums) that we threw together at a Thanksgiving event in my town. Arranged by me, keyboard part written out by me as well. I'm on the piano. Audio is a mix of iPad and iPhone audio from two different locations (in the audience, next to the stage), as that's all I have that's portable. No added reverb. Just cleaned up to sound closer to the way it did live (a little EQ). Yamaha grand, Yamaha Motif XF8 (the venue's), and Yamaha DTXPlorer set. Motif is playing a split of electric organ and acoustic bass. Song is "Goodbye World Goodbye" by Mosie Lister.

Reaction score
Love love love!!! Your arrangement is awesome and fabulous piano playing. I've loved this one since I heard and saw Anthony Burger play it at a Gaither Homecoming concert in Ft. Worth, Texas. :)

Reaction score
Hi there that was a happy swinging performance I enjoyed my pleasant listen.

Ask a Question