LK users?

k10

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if the forum is still running - looks like last post in this section was 7 months ago... I won't be offended if there are no replies!

Casio Lightup keyboard training function - loved and hated - but I have a question about it.

I want to edit others midi files and play them as a learining/teaching song. I'm not too worried about switching off Left or right hand, calling out fingering or waiting for the correct key to be pecked - I can make multiple files if necessary.

I've seen youtube videos suggesting this is possible on the LK280 - I beleive the cheapies (LK120) do not have a method for loading instruction files but am struggling to confirm this.

If you have PERSONALLY loaded a midi file as a light up training song on any keyboard, please advise which model it was.

Thanks for reading (got a feeling that I've just chucked a bottle into the sea).

Ask a Question