Looking for a keyboard with the most accurate feel/touch

sen

Reaction score
Hey everybody. I've recently gotten the desire to take up piano again. I'm mostly interested in classical music and just want a keyboard that feels the most like a real piano. So I don't need any bells & whistles as far as sound programming/mixing or hundreds of different instruments.

I used to have a Yamaha P-120s and was pretty happy with that. My only complaint was the lack of the feel of an actual hammer (although it is advertised as hammer-graded or something like that). My piano teacher recommended some keyboard brand to me but I forget what it is now. He said it actually mimicked the feel of the hammer really well though.

Can anyone give me any recommendations? I'd like to stay in the low $1000 range. But if there is something that is just incredible and is closer to a $2000 price tag, I would consider that too.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Korg Sp-250

You should try the Korg sp-250 stage piano... It is about 900 $ and it has no side programs, it only has a good piano , electric piano , hammond and strings ... I tried it and I think i will buy it because you can feel the keys underneath your fingers as well as you get a perfect piano sound with a hammer type effect...

Reaction score
Yamaha cp-33 is what I have, and I love it. Also the roland fp-7 is great but in the higher range of what you want, although it does have more features. The other roland pianos are not so great if you want accurate piano feel. Im not sure about korgs

Ask a Question