Looking for a specific demo song in CTK-450

Reaction score
Hi all!
When i was a child, a friend of mine owned Casio CTK-450 and there i found very interesting song. It was called something like "Spring Thing (Original song)" and now i can't find this song anywhere! :confused: As I remember, it was the last demo song in the list.

Please, help me, i am a musician & i want to put some arrangement to this melody and this is the only place i can find it.

Reaction score
Hello, it was actually the first song in the song bank. Number 00. I own a CTK-450 and just looked at it. You got the name correct, it's "Spring Thing (Original song)". I lost the adapter and cannot listen to it though...sorry.

Reaction score
Hi,TwinkieCo.
Thank you for the info. I'm still looking for the melody :) If you find your adaptor, pls record the song and send it to me. You will receive an interesting arrangement of it in return :)
mail: flatko / at / gmail / dot / com

Reaction score
Hey there! I hope it's not too late, but I always liked that song, and I had a Casio CTK-450 as well! And it just happens that I still have it and the adapter! I'll try and make that recording as soon as possible. I'll try to reply again today! I can also attach some of the custom beats that come with the song if you wanted to sample them. :) Best wishes!

Reaction score
Thank you in advance, skytheguy! I'm still looking for the song. So glad if you send it to me!

Reaction score
Ok, I sent it to you! Enjoy! I look forward to hearing your arrangement! :) :D

EDIT: You might want to check the spam filter, just in case. :)

Reaction score
Hello flatko and skytheguy, would it be possible for me to get a copy of Spring Thing from you as I love the tune as well. I used to play it over and over again at my school during lunch hour on the Casio Ctk-450s that were in my music room.

Ask a Question