Looking for Prog Metal Keyboardist (Studio Project)

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well, as the titles says, im looking for a STUDIO KEYBOARD PLAYER. Im singer and guitar player by the way.

Genre?

I have a soloist prog metal project, its not soloist because i shred like Steve Vai or Malmsteen or those musicians, but because i composed all the music, trying to make every instrument equal, you can listen a few songs on my space below.

My influences?

Since prog metal is my genre, Dream Theater is one of the perfect influences, along other musicians and genres. I try to compose some odd times and melodies, and progressions!

The thing is that i need someone to record an album i'm going to record, this album will have cover, booklet and your name on it obviously. I'm doing this because i want to become professional, so after the recording i'll start looking for prog festivals around Europe and USA (I know there are a lot websites accepting submissions), look for a manager, and, most important, look for a RECORD LABEL.

So right now im just trying to get the perfect keyboard player to record, if you like the project you are welcome to join to the project, but first the first of course :).

Here you will here what i pretend to re-record, these songs are practically midi files, recorded over a few years ago!!!, i played guitar and voice there too, which werent the best, specially voice, i was 20 or something, but in short. I want to record the "We are the opera" songs. Copyright by the way :p.

http://www.myspace.com/albertopalaciosmusic

About the voice, it wasnt the best at that time, but here you hear something kind of better, a Queen song!!

http://www.redkaraoke.es/ficha/TheVirtuoso/grabaciones/287652

I think thats all, if you feel interested or curious just write me, i cant say its a perfect opportunity for everyone, im saying that i'll try it until i get it :), thanks!, hablo español.

(e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question