looking for quality keyboard tracks to cover songs!

Reaction score
Im a drummer looking for a any keyboardist that would record CD quality keyboard tracks, intros, to cover tunes accompanied by a click track. Let me know what the fee would be per song. have other questions as well. thanks Dave

Reaction score
Help!

If I had a keyboardist record some tunes for me with a click How would I access the click live so I would be the only one hearing the click live? Using roland spd-s sampling pad. Appreciate your input.
Thanks,Dave

Reaction score
I wasn't aware you could play back tracks on the SPD-S. The easiest way to do a live click is to have your audio tracks with the audio entirely on the left channel, and click panned entirely to the right. That way you can feed left channel only to the front-of-house speakers and have the click mixed into your cans.

I may be able to help with backing tracks. What sort of tracks were you wanting to do?

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks for the info on the click and possibly doing some tracks. We are still hashing out what tunes with keys were going to do. A few songs i do know were going to need keys is Black Eyed Peas "A Good Night" and Train "Drops of Jupiter". I believe the SPD-S can playback up to 3 minutes of material on its internal memory or can be stored on a flash card. Let me know if your interested in recording the tunes I mentioned. Thanks, Dave

Ask a Question