Looking for "Sailing" Style for my newly acquired PSR S900

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm the very proud owner of a second hand Yamaha PSR S900 - I can now return the DGX200 to my son to whom it belongs if everyone had their own !

I really want to play my favourite song on it - Sailing by Rod Stewart but I can't find a decent style - one that sounds like the opening original song that is.

Does anyone know where I could get this from please ?

There is a preloaded style on my Yamaha for "Sailing" but it doesn't have the original sounding at the beginning which I'm after - I've seen a USB for sale over the net with just this style on but I'm reluctant to buy it only to find that it's the same as I one I've already got.

If anyone could help I'd be most grateful.
Thanks
Bertie :)

Reaction score
Bertie I would advice you to look on PSRTUTORIAL.COM by far the best keyboardforum for Yamaha. You can download thousands of styles for free for almost every yamaha model ever made + there are many links to style-websites, most of them are free as well. Also tons of styles custom-made by keyboardplayers. I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Reaction score
Hi Dick,
Thanks for your advice - I'll have a look at the PSRTUTORIAL site.

Much appreciated
Bertie:)

Ask a Question