Love is the Answer Todd Rundgren Chords

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out the chords for the above? Nothing on the chord sites I've checked seems right. The song has been covered by various artists in various keys, but my reference is the Foxes and Fossils cover, which uses a straightforward Am->Em->Dm->F->G progression for the verse. I'm getting stuck on the bridge (WHAT are your CHAN-ces, ask the ONE in your HEART for the ANS-wer).

Eb seems to work on the "What", but I'm pretty well lost until I get to the gospelly bit which goes Em->Am->F->C.

Thanks for any help

EDIT Eb->Bb->F for "what are your chances" and Eb->Bb->Eb->F for "ask the one..." seems to be getting there, but still no YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! moment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Try Ultimate Guitar (they actually include piano) for chords. You can transpose and simplify most songs.

I'll do the first few to help get you started:

Am7 Em7
Am7 Em7 Dm7 F
F/G Am7
Em7

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
More time today to respond....

Dm planet (What are the Eb Db Cmaj9 chances?) Ask the man in Abmaj7 your G7 heart for the answers. C Em7 And when you feel afraid Am7 (love one Bb another) F

hope that is close/helpful....play on

Ask a Question