M-audio MK3 plays one note constantly on Ferrofish B4000+

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently posted a question regarding a signal issue between my M-Audio Mk3 and my organ emulator machine (Ferrofish B4000+).
This has now been solved - but a new problem occurred:

The note of the first key I press is constantly played, and I cannot play any other notes after. This continues untill I turn off the B4000+.

The B4000+ continues to indicate that new signals are send from the MIDI-keyboard, but like I said do not produce sound. Do not know if this is because of the B4000+ or the Keystation though...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently posted a question regarding a signal issue between my M-Audio Mk3 and my organ emulator machine (Ferrofish B4000+).
This has now been solved - but a new problem occurred:

The note of the first key I press is constantly played, and I cannot play any other notes after. This continues untill I turn off the B4000+.

The B4000+ continues to indicate that new signals are send from the MIDI-keyboard, but like I said do not produce sound. Do not know if this is because of the B4000+ or the Keystation though...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Try a factory reset.

1. Power off Keystation.
2. Hold down the buttons "+" and "-" simultaneously, until step 4.
3. Power on Keystation
4. Once the keystation powers up, release the buttons

Then retry with the Ferrofish and see if your issue is resolved. Report back to us your results.

Ask a Question