Main/Auto Fill button

Reaction score
When I use the Main/Auto Fill button I get a drum roll and a rhythm change. On some styles the rhythm change is too dramatic for my purposes. Is there a way to have a drum roll or fill without changing the rhythm? I have the PSR E373. Thanks

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
You could try pressing the button twice in a row. What that should do is switch from A to B, or from B to A, and then switch back again, such as A>B>A or B>A>B. There is some timing involved, since you need to press the button once to trigger the Fill, then press the button again while the Fill is playing, before the keyboard actually starts to play the other Main.

Reaction score
Thanks SeaGTGruff! You're right, it does require some timing and depending when you push the button the roll can sometimes be longer or shorter but I'll definitely be using it because it does help break up the monotony of having the exact same drumbeat throughout the whole song. Thanks again!

Ask a Question