markers

Reaction score
I am trying to creat a rythm/style from a midi file i created and it needs markers to seperate the various parts of the rythm/style . i.e intro,main,endding but iam buugered if i know how to insert these markers. can anyone shed some light on where i can get more info on how to do this.
george

ps. using music creator 5

Reaction score
George

I moved right from MC4 to MC6 to Sonar, so I never had MC5, but bear with me, and maybe we can get you headed in the right direction. Start MC5 and in the menu bar, click on "Help". When the drop-down menu comes up, click on something like "Help Topics" or "Getting Started" or "Basics". These choices are different from 4 to 6, so I am not sure what you will see with 5. Once the Help screen/window comes up, click on the "Index" tab, if it is not already selected. In the search field, enter "markers" and the ensuing list of topics will give you access to more info than you will ever want to know about them.

Good luck !

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Personally I still have power. Less than ten miles away though, in the greater Toronto area there's still 10's of thousands who have been without power for a full week now.

My heart really goes out to them...

Gary

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matiSon

Latest Threads