Medeli AKX10

Reaction score
Hi there guy's I was wondering if anybody could help me I have just bought a Medeli AKX10 and I have just purchased one so i downloaded a few mp3 files and would like to use them in a party in a few weeks time but every time I try to use them in my flash drive it comes up the keyboard doesn't support this format. So I contacted the site that i downloaded them and told them they won't play and they said that their files are just standard mp3 files so does anyone have any info on how I could sort this problem out?
Cheers
Vern

Reaction score
Hi there guy's I was wondering if anybody could help me I have just bought a Medeli AKX10 and I have just purchased one so i downloaded a few mp3 files and would like to use them in a party in a few weeks time but every time I try to use them in my flash drive it comes up the keyboard doesn't support this format. So I contacted the site that i downloaded them and told them they won't play and they said that their files are just standard mp3 files so does anyone have any info on how I could sort this problem out?
Cheers
Vern
I think you have to format one usb flash drive using the Medeli. Then, that flash drive will work fine. I think you can find there, inside, some folders, after formating. And then, using your computer, you need to copy songs to the song folder, rhythms to the style folder, on the usb driver, and so on. If this works, please write an answer under this post, for us to know how to do netx time. Thank you.

Ask a Question